- Born in 1963 in Frankfurt/Main
- 1981 - 1984 training as fine polisher at Otto Klein & Co. Hanau (jewellery house/goldsmith)
- Following my training I was able to further develop my professional and branch specific skills there and discovered, for myself, the art of enamelling.
- In 1989 until the closing of the workshop in the beginning of 2009 I took over the enamelling tasks at Otto Klein & Co.
- Since my work has always been more than just a job to me, more of a passion really, I decided to open my own workshop in February 2009.
Newsarticle Liebes Land, Heft 03/2012
(Click on Picture opens article in new window, PDF, 5,5 MB)